Connecting your FlowMotion ONE for the first time
1. Power on your FlowMotion ONE
2. Enable Bluetooth on your phone and open the FlowMotion App
3. Wait for the connect message to appear and follow the on-screen instructions
After connecting for the first time
After connecting for the first time, your FlowMotion ONE will automatically connect to your phone when you use the app.
Having problems connecting?
Just got your pre-order and can't connect? Read this article.
Sometimes there might conflicting firmware updates between the app, stabilizer or your smartphone that cause problems.
If you can't connect, try to connect manually:
- Open the settings in the FlowMotion App
- Navigate to the "Stabilizer" tab
- Wait for your ONE to appear on the list
- Tap connect
Still can't connect?
- Turn Bluetooth off and on again on your phone
- Restart the FlowMotion App
- Connect manually (following the steps above)
It didn't work? Then you need to reset your Bluetooth pairing:
- Go to Settings --> Bluetooth
- Find "FM ONE" and click "Forget Device"
- Remove and re-insert the battery on your FlowMotion ONE
- Power on your FlowMotion ONE – open the FlowMotion App – and connect manually
If you still have problems, please contact us.