Here we'll learn how to use the AutoFollow tracking:
- Connect your phone to you FlowMotion ONE
- Click the AutoFollow Icon
- Draw a rectangle over the subject you want to track
- Let go, the tracker is now activated
Step by step guide:
1. Make sure your phone is connected to your FlowMotion ONE.
NB: deactivate orientation lock on your phone. AutoFollow tracking will not work with orientation lock activated.
2. Click the tracking icon in the left menu. (On Android there is no AutoFollow icon, and you can skip this step)
3. With the AutoFollow icon selected, draw a rectangle over the subject you want to track
4. Let go - the tracker is now locked onto your target. The AutoFollow icon in the bottom left corner of the reticle (the red square with the sun next to it) indicates that AutoFollow is activated.
To stop tracking
Tap anywhere on the screen to stop tracking. The AutoFollow icon will now disappear.
NB: when you're done tracking - make sure you disable the AutoFollow feature by clicking the AutoFollow icon in the left menu. If it's white like the photo below - you’re now good to!
- Make sure orientation lock is deactivated
- AutoFollow works best on human-sized objects with clear color-contrasts to the background
- AutoFollow does not work on objects moving too fast relative to the camera
- Try to mark the subject as accurately as possible - try to cover the whole subject but don’t make the rectangle too big.